To secure admission for your child, these are the steps you need to follow. Even parents with siblings in the school will have to follow the same process.
- Make sure your child fulfills the age requirement.
- Inquire about admission forms in the school.
- Submit the completed short admission form in the school office as soon as possible.
- Date and time of the admissions meeting shall be conveyed to you on notice board.
- The selected students will be notified by putting a list on notice board
- Parents will have to pay the whole annual fees, or else will have to forfeit the admission.
- Further instructions will be given in the meeting.
- That's all there is to be done! You can of course call us or email us if you have any concerns or queries - else they can all be addressed at the meeting.
- If you are interested in securing admission for your child in the current academic year (2011-2012), please contact us directly.
You do not need to submit any documents when you submit the application for admission. Documents have to be submitted at the time of taking admission, after admission to the school has been confirmed.
- Parents seeking admission from Nursery to Std 1 have to submit the original birth certificate.
- Parents seeking admission from Std 2 to Std 10 have to submit the original leaving certificate from the previous school (to be submitted at a later date)
- Children who are presently in a school of a foreign country, need to get a transfer certificate from their current school. This is a letter from the school stating that the child has successfully completed the previous year’s requirement and is eligible to go ahead to the next class. It is similar to a leaving certificate that we have in India.
- For children who are foreign nationals, you also need to submit a proof of the nationality.